the feeling you have for me is just lust.
just gonna move on. dont ask me if i hate him in my ask. i dont hate him. respect. yeah theres some wrong things i did. but i did see alot of wrong things he said. but i’ll just let it go. we both have our own opinions. this thing went public which it shouldnt have. but yeah were both over it.
- Mom: So are you ready for school tomorrow?
- Me: What? I don't start tomorrow. I start Wednesday.
- Mom: What are you talking about?
- Me: September 1st is when I start, Mom.
- Mom: No. Stop being silly. I'm waking you up at six tomorrow.
- Me: Why? The train doesn't leave until eleven.
- Mom: What train? Stop being ridiculous. You're scaring me. Now did you get all your supplies?
- Me: No. I have almost everything, but I still need my owl. Will you pick it up for me?
- Mom: Cindy, I'm serious. Quit.
- Me: Mom. I'm scared.
- Mom: Oh, honey! Why?
- Me: .... What if they put me in Slytherin?
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM.
people talk to me js bcause they are on the toilet. fccccck!
A boy and girl used to be best friends but suddenly the began to not get along, they tease and harass each other all the time at school. One day the teacher had enough so she sent them to the school psychologist, he looked at the boy.
“I think the problem here is trust so let me ask you this, if the school were on fire and you got out but she was still inside would you go back for her?” the psycologist asked.
“No” the boy said simply. The girl got a look on her face as if she was going to cry. The boy looked to her sadly, without taking his eyes off of her he continued “I wouldn’t go back because I would have never left without her.”